<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17620619?origin\x3dhttp://jiedol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Supper @ Jalan Kayu

Rushed back grandma's home to vist Han as I had scheduled to clean up my home today so that it'll be dust-free when Han comes back tomorrow.

Jie was studying so I had to do all the household chores myself. Haiz, so shacked after a day in the office already & still couldn't get a good rest after work. Halfway through the chores, I received a call from Jie that he was on the way home. Yeah!! Finally he can help me out. To my dismay, when he reached home, he claimed that he was having a slight fever. No choice, I asked him to take a rest while I finish up everything myself. Seeing such a pathetic me, he decided to help me vacuum the floor only. I agreed as I can see that he was not so terrible sick, just uncomfortable from his conjested nose. Heehee! What a bad wife I am hor.

When all was done, e had a bath & decided to go Jalan Kayu for supper.



The Kamming soup was superb! Thick, lotsa lamp meat & not stinky at all!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Thursday, March 15, 2007 | 11:38 PM


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics