<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17620619?origin\x3dhttp://jiedol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Life with Wei Han

Life with Wei Han is finally more stable as I had learned how to take care of him. How to distinguish his cries for hunger, seeking attention, needing a diaper change, etc.
Just lulling him to sleep can be so tedious sometimes! I need ample energy & patient to do so as I have to carry him in my arms while swaying/patting him till he feels sleepy. When putting him down on the bed, it requires skills as well else he'll be startled awake & get so pissed off that he'll start crying again. I believe this chore will be getting easier coz I had just bought a "sarong" sling. I'm practising on it & hope it'll work fine. Don't see that it's so easy to carry baby in it, actually it also require some skills as well.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At 2 months of age, he is starting to learn how to speak. Mother & I are talking to him every single day & teaching him words like "Ah Gu", "Mummy", "Papa", "Hello" & "Neh Neh"(milk). Jie is too tired from work to talk to him much, but he still tries to spend some precious moments with him everyday.
Hee! Guess what's his first word? It's "Ah Gu"!! Kakaka! it made us soooo delighted & surprise when we heard that. Though he can only say it faintly, but we can still make out the word. Since then, I have been repeating "Mummy" to him & had caught him say an unclear "Mummy" to me yesterday!! Hehe! Don't know whether it's my illusion or not but it still made me excited.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Wednesday, January 10, 2007 | 10:30 PM


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics