<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17620619?origin\x3dhttp://jiedol.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Finally I had my hair cut short !!

After sooo many months of pregnancy, finally I'm able to colour my hair today.

Had made an appointment with "Supercut" at Tiong Bahru Plaza at 10am-12pm but I reached there on 9.45am, so I had no choice but to find a place to sit & wait.




Finally the clock stroke 10.05am but....... THE SALOON HAD NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS YET!!! No choice, went NTUC to buy things first. Actually I was carrying a bag of SCV Additional set top box as I want to cancel the service at Starhub, but...... THE SHOP IS STILL CLOSED TOO!!! Haiz... made me walk up & down with such a burden.

Wait.....wait......wait...... At last, "Supercut" was opened at 11am & I was the first customer to enter. Kaoz! they should have inform me about their operation hrs when I called to book appointment mah!! *-*"' A lady called Irene attended to me. She showed me some pictures of celebraties with short layered hairstyles & recommended one of them to me. I babbled about the hairstyle I want, which is something like a concave but there'll be a "V" shape at the side of my hair. Irene didn't seem to catch the ball but she noded with "understanding". I knew she didn't really understand but decided to let it be, the hairstyle she recommended is not bad too. I had chosen a colour to dye & decided to do a treatment. Though the treatment is consider quite ex but I went ahead since my hair was brittle & dry, moreover I had not pamper myself for super super long time le.

~Val, dun say I copy u har, u just inspire me. Wahahaha!~

Irene & I chatted ALOT about our babies. Heh, it's such a difference in becoming a mother as there's sooo many issues to talk about siah! Finally my hair was done, though I find it simple but at least I look more "Chio" (*VOMIT*) in it than my long & messy hair.

V Before V


v After v

At last, I headed for Starhub to cancel the set top box but was told I cannot cancel in that outlet. Alamak! I was "dua" by the customer service when I called last time. In the end, i gota go Raffles Place instead.

Had bought a facial scrub & a brush for drawing eyebrow over there. Then I began to search for Mich's birthday present as I owe her since last yr! But had searched in vain as I simply couldn't find anything that I think she'll like or suits her. I became so weary that I decided to give up & go straight home instead. I'll look for the present another time then. ;P


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Tuesday, January 23, 2007 | 10:13 PM


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics